Quick & Easy Instant Pot Chili
This perfectly balanced Chili is ready in just 30 minutes! Make it with turkey or beef. Super easy to make in your pressure cooker and tastes like it simmered all day.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Resting Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs ground turkey or ground beef* nutritional values are calculated using ground turkey
- 2 medium vidalia onions about 1 1/2 cups of diced onion
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 5 Tbsp homemade chili seasoning recipe in post
- 2 15.5 oz Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 4 14.5 oz Fire Roasted Tomatoes with juice
- 2 medium granny smith apples diced
Program your pressure cooker to saute, add olive oil. Chop onion. Add onion, ground turkey (or beef), Worcestershire sauce and 5 Tbsp homemade chili seasoning. Saute for 10 minutes or until turkey is cooked through.
Peel and dice granny smith apple and add to pressure cooker. Add remaining ingredients. Program your pressure cooker to High pressure for 10 minutes and start.
After 10 minutes of cooking is complete, allow pressure cooker to slow release it's pressure for 10 minutes, then manually release the remaining pressure.
Add your yummy toppings, serve & enjoy!
Spice it up by simply adding more Chipotle Pepper!
*** Stove top & Crock Pot instructions in post***
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 66mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.2mg